Keep up with latest product news
- Enable name passing (61beec4)
- Fix usage of unavailable property (cf60036)
- Add call for device opening (996f8d0)
- Support for serial object marshaling (c95b357)
More details about the release v5.1.0 here.
- Support debugging of REST services in conjunction with the 'REST Client' extension.
- Display object properties and array subtrees hierarchically in the Variables pane.
- Show private variables correctly when at topmost stack level.
- Enable value-changing in Variables pane when at topmost stack level.
- By default, debugging no longer stops in OBJ-only code.
- Uninteresting code can be marked for skipping through during debug.
- Provide a process list for attach-type debugging.
- Provide a list if debugging needs to prompt for a namespace choice.
- More 'Go to Definition' improvements.
- Ensemble Ready!
- Accept JSON in XDATA body
- Accept HTML expression between #
- Accept deep class navigation on Index declaration
- Recognition of a list of values in SqlComputeOnChange option on Property specification
- More debug information added in case you get a parser error on a file
See changelog at https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items/georgejames.vscode-serenji/changelog
- Debugging support, run routine, class or attach to a process
- Files in Server Explorer now can be edited
- Added more details about connection errors
- Improvements in Server Explorer build tree
- Fixed memory leak when exporting large amount of files
- Server view can be opened in explorer as virtual file system with schema
- Option to suppress popup information message about successful compile
- Export, addCategory setting have more flexibility in naming category for exported items
- Formatting for commands and functions, as Word, UPPER or lower
- Some improvements in syntax highlighting
- Some other small fixes