iKnow Dictionary Builder
This demo application is meant to illustrate data-driven modelling, how you can use iKnow to build or refine a dictionary / taxonomy, demonstrating how our bottom-up approach complements top-down knowledge. It features a simple drag-and-drop GUI in which you can explore the entities in your domain (top/similar entities) and select the ones you wish to assign to your dictionaries (or blacklist).
- If you're working with a domain that's being managed by a domain definition, take note of the following
- You can only modify your dictionary contents if the allowCustomUpdates attribute of your <domain> element is set to true
- By default, rebuilding a domain will wipe its dictionaries and recreate them based on the contents of the <matching> element. To preserve your work in the DictionaryBuilder GUI, make sure to set its dropBeforeBuild attribute to false
- add reload / reset button
- nicen async re-matching as part of RestHandler:UpdateDictionaries() (currently just jobs this off, with no response to the client when it's done)