IRIS Dashboard build by using embedded python with the help of Python Flask Web Framework.
Application also demonstrates some of the Python functionality like Data Science, Data Plotting, Data Visualization and QR Code generation.
- Responsive bootstrap IRIS Dashboard
- View dashboard details along with interoperability events log and messages.
- Python plotting from IRIS
- Use of Jupyter Notebook
- Introduction to Data Science, Data Plotting and Data Visualization.
- QR Code generator from python.
Plotting with Python matplotlib library
Introduction to Data Science by using jupyter Notebook
Dataploting by using python matplotlib Library
Introduction to Data Visualization by using jupyter Notebook
QR Code generation with Python
- Clone/git pull the repo into any local directory
git clone https://github.com/mwaseem75/iris-python-apps.git
- Open a Docker terminal in this directory and run:
- Run the IRIS container:
docker-compose up -d
To run the application Navigate to http://localhost:4040
This application is derived from the below iris-python-examples template by @Guillaume Rongier