In this contest, we expect to see applications full-stack, frontend, or backend applications that make use of InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL to work with data and optionally will utilize its IntegratedML option to create AI/ML solutions. Your application could be a library, package, tool, or any SQL or/and AI/ML solution which uses InterSystems IRIS SQL Cloud on a backend.
Basically, we invite you to use InterSystems IRIS in this contest as a 100% SQL engine with an AutoML option via IntegratedML offering.
- Accepted applications: new to Open Exchange apps or existing ones, but with a significant improvement. Our team will review all applications before approving them for the contest.
- The application should work either on InterSystems IRIS Community Edition or InterSystems IRIS for Health Community Edition or InterSystems IRIS Advanced Analytics Community Edition.
- Types of applications that match: UI frameworks, IDE, Database management, monitoring, deployment tools, etc.
- The application should be Open Source and published on GitHub.
- The README file to the application should be in English, contain the installation steps, and contain either the video demo or/and a description of how the application works.
- One developer can enter the competition with a maximum of 3 applications.
👉 Full details on topic and requirements can be found in this post.
If the application satisfies additional requirements, it gets additional technology votes. Stay tuned for the bonuses' description!
Who can participate
Any Developer Community member, except for InterSystems employees (ISC contractors allowed). Create an account!
Developers can team up to create a collaborative application. Allowed from 2 to 5 developers in one team. Don't forget to highlight your team members in the README of your application – DC user profiles.
How to apply
Log in to Open Exchange, open your application page, make sure that it meets the requirements, and click the "Apply for Contest" button. Your application will be sent for approval and once approved will appear on the Contest page eventually.
Prizes and nominations
- 1st place - $5,000
- 2nd place - $3,000
- 3rd place - $1,500
- 4th place - $750
- 5th place - $500
- 6-10th places - $100
- 1st place - $750
- 2nd place - $500
- 3rd place - $250
Terms and conditions, rules, and judgment criteria
By participating in the contest you agree with the following Terms and Conditions.
Visit contest page to read and discuss the rules, nominations & judgment criteria.
Join InterSystems Discord to chat about requirements, technology, voting, etc.