What's new in this version
This is a sample application to show how to use Java + Spring Boot + Hibernate + InterSystems IRIS.
IRIS with Hibernate and SpringBoot in action:
Make sure you have git and Docker desktop installed.
Installation and Running
$ git clone https://github.com/yurimarx/springboot-iris-crud.git
Open the terminal in this directory and run:
$ docker-compose up -d --build
Run HAL Spring Boot REST API Explorer
Go to: http://localhost:8080
R Yet another CRUD demo
- Docker builds and runs 2 containers without problems and a huge log.
- The interface "HAL" starts as described.
- There is no real demo case described and input format is obscure (e.g. DATE)
- I found no way to "home" with all options other than reloading HAL over and over
Works withInterSystems IRIS
Download (Link to the page where a user can download an app)
Tag1, Tag2, Tag3
Please note, that in long description you should mention:
• App's goals and functions
• How to use the app
• If it is open source app - please, provide the installation instructions
Previous value: `https://github.com/yurimarx/springboot-iris-crud`
Previous value: `springboot-iris-crud`
Previous value: `Download`
Previous value: `Technology Example`
Previous value: `InterSystems IRIS`
Previous value: ``
Previous value: `Not checked`
Previous value: `Java Spring Boot Crud API Example`
Previous value: `https://github.com/yurimarx/springboot-iris-crud/blob/master/LICENSE`
Previous value: `https://github.com/yurimarx/springboot-iris-crud/blob/master/README.md`
Previous image: Not set