Please note, that in long description you should mention:
• App's goals and functions
• How to use the app
• If it is open source app - please, provide the installation instructions
Previous value: `https://github.com/mx-alex/MX`
Previous value: `EXCEL SUDOKU`
Previous value: `Download`
Previous value: `Technology Example`
Previous value: `Caché, InterSystems IRIS`
Previous value: `Supply Chain and Logistics`
Previous value: `Not checked`
Previous value: ``
Previous value: `This game is made using EXCEL INTERFACE technology. -- to increase the difficulty level, click 5 (cell L3 ) - to get a hint click help (cell D3 ) on/off -- to restart click R (left-top)`
Previous value: `
For starting <b>EXCEL INTERFACE SUDOKU</b> :
- download the repository from https://github.com/mx-alex/MX
- start terminal IRIS (Cache), then run the following commands:
Set root = "path on filesystem to which repository was downloaded"
Do $System.OBJ.ImportDir(root,"vmx.ro","ck",,1) Do ^ZSTU
( Alternative option : USER> zn "yournspace" Do ^%RI Do ^ZSTU )
- copy **.xlsb files and all folders to a separate folder, for example: to c:\mx\, or to a removable drive (flash)
- edit, if necessary, the [connections] table in the MX_CONFI.xlsb (tcp port and $znspace )
- run mx.xlsb (MS EXCEL be sure, required dot . as system-decimal-delimiter)
note : -- if you import vmx.ro to %SYS as well, MX-server will start automatically.
-- you can run mx.xlsb, without instaling m-server, and click button [ test-CACHE-32-bit-internet ]
How it works :
After starting mx macro will establish a connection with the server then open the start sheet. Further actions are determined by the operator and the mx-formulas (m-commands). During operation, interactive communication is maintained between the sheet and its virtual double in the m-server.
M-commands are executed in virtual cells of the double but the result is displayed on the real sheet as well.
All m-formulas are recorded in the book “MX_FORMA_TEST.xlsb”.
For editing, click the button “design mode” on top bar MX.
A sheet with formulas will open.
After editing, click the design again to save.
Previous value: `https://github.com/mx-alex/mx/blob/master/LICENSE`
Previous value: `https://community.intersystems.com/post/m-cell`
Previous value: `https://github.com/mx-alex/mx/blob/master/README.md`