Develop any interoperability solution or a solution that helps to develop or/and maintain interoperability solutions using InterSystems IRIS or InterSystems IRIS for Health.
In addition, we invite developers to try their hand at solving one of the global issues. This time it will be a Sustainable Development Problem.
We encourage you to join this competition and build solutions aimed at solving sustainability issues:
- You will receive a special bonus if your application can solve sustainability issues, ESG, alternative energy sources, optimum utilization, etc.
- There will also be another bonus if you prepare and submit a dataset related to sustainability, ESG, alternative energy sources, or optimum utilization.
- Accepted applications: new to Open Exchange apps or existing ones, but with a significant improvement. Our team will review all applications before approving them for the contest.
- The application should work either on InterSystems IRIS Community Edition or InterSystems IRIS for Health Community Edition or InterSystems IRIS Advanced Analytics Community Edition.
- The application should be Open Source and published on GitHub.
- The README file to the application should be in English, contain the installation steps, and contain either the video demo or/and a description of how the application works.
If the application satisfies some additional requirements, it gets additional technology votes. Stay tuned for the bonuses description!
Who can participate
Any Developer Community member, except for InterSystems employees (ISC contractors allowed). Create an account!
Developers can team up to create a collaborative application. Allowed from 2 to 5 developers in one team. Don't forget to highlight your team members in the README of your application – DC user profiles.
How to apply
Log in to Open Exchange, open your application page, make sure that it meets the requirements, and click the "Apply for Contest" button. Your application will be sent for approval and once approved will appear on the Contest page eventually.
Prizes and nominations
- 1st place - $5,000
- 2nd place - $3,000
- 3rd place - $1,500
- 4th place - $750
- 5th place - $500
- 6-10th places - $100
- 1st place - $1,000
- 2nd place - $750
- 3rd place - $500
Terms and conditions, rules, and judgment criteria
By participating in the contest you agree with the following Terms and Conditions.
Visit contest page to read and discuss the rules, nominations & judgment criteria.
Join InterSystems Discord to chat about requirements, technology, voting, etc.