InterSystems IRIS FHIR Accelerator as a service
- Support for FHIR R4, including the U.S. Core Implementation Guide
- Developer portal for testing and understanding FHIR APIs
- Multiple methods of authentication, including API Key and OpenID Connect
- Batch import of FHIR bundles via sFTP
- Logging of FHIR request data
- Built on AWS infrastructure that is ISO 27001:2013 and HITRUST certified to support HIPAA and GDPR
Submit an application that uses InterSystems FHIR-as-a-service on AWS or helps to develop solutions using InterSystems IRIS FHIR Accelerator.
Here are the requirements:
- Accepted applications: new to Open Exchange apps or existing ones, but with a significant improvement. Our team will review all applications before approving them for the contest.
- The application can be built with ANY technology that will use InterSystems IRIS FHIR as a service.
- The application should be Open Source and published on GitHub.
- The README file to the application should be in English, contain the installation steps, and contain either the video demo or/and a description of how the application works.
- Source code of the InterSystems ObjectScript part (if any)should be available in UDL format (not XML). Example.
If the application satisfies some additional requirements, it gets additional technology votes. Stay tuned for bonuses description.
Template we suggest to start from will be soon.
Don't forget to highlight in README of your application how it should be used.
Who can participate
Any Developer Community member, except for InterSystems employees. Create an account!
Developers can team up to create a collaborative application. Allowed from 2 to 5 developers in one team.
Don't forget to highlight your team members in the README of your application – DC user profiles.
How to apply
Log in to Open Exchange, open your application page, make sure that it meets the requirements, and click the "Apply for Contest" button. Your application will be sent for approval and once approved will appear on the Contest page eventually.
Prizes and nominations
- 1st place - $4,000
- 2nd place - $2,000
- 3rd place - $1,000
- 1st place - $1,000
- 2nd place - $500
- 3rd place - $250
Terms and conditions, rules and judgment criteria
By participating in the contest you agree with the following Terms and Conditions.
Visit the contest landing page to read and discuss the rules, nominations & judgment criteria.
Join InterSystems Discord channel to chat about requirements, technology, voting, etc.