Please note, that in long description you should mention:
• App's goals and functions
• How to use the app
• If it is open source app - please, provide the installation instructions
Open Exchange - is a place for developers and where they share and find useful tools for development process. If your product is made for developers needs you may also publish it on Open Exchange.
Previous value: ``
Previous value: `The Folding Stuff`
Previous value: `https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=georgejames.thefoldingstuff`
Previous value: `Download`
Previous value: `Developer Environment`
Previous value: `Caché, Ensemble, HealthShare, InterSystems IRIS`
Previous value: `Not checked`
Previous value: `We're publishing it here because developers on the InterSystems platforms are increasingly using VSCode to edit their codebase, including via our 'Serenji' extension. However 'The Folding Stuff' works with any VSCode document that already supports folding and unfolding.`
Previous value: `# The Folding Stuff README
**The Folding Stuff** from [George James Software](https://georgejames.com) is a simple extension that adds options to the context menu of documents open in Visual Studio Code. This makes it easier to use the standard facilities for folding and unfolding code blocks.
Extra entries on the context menu of any document you're working on.
- **Fold** - fold the code block you are currently in.
- **Unfold** - unfold here.
- **Fold Recursively** - recursively fold the code block you are currently in.
- **Unfold Recursively** - recursively unfold here.
- **Fold All** - fold all blocks in the document.
- **Fold All Block Comments** - an example of a block comment is:
/* Some stuff that explains
what's going on in the code,
or perhaps containing some code that's temporarily disabled */
- **Unfold All** - unfold all blocks in the document.
There is only one requirement - realistic expectations. **The Folding Stuff** doesn't magically improve VS Code's abilities to fold and unfold code blocks. It merely adds a context menu submenu that let you access the existing (un)folding commands.
Previous value: `https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items/georgejames.thefoldingstuff/license`
Previous value: `https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=georgejames.thefoldingstuff&ssr=false#qna`