GlobalsDB Admin for NodeJS
The administrative interface to GlobalsDB. Allows to view, manage and edit contents of Globlas database.
- Simple graphical interface
- Optimized for keyboard, mouse or touch control
- All common administrative functions like editing, creating, etc.
- Master password protection
- Independent client/server modules
Check the complete reference at the project page.
- Copy folder content to any place you want. (not necessarily)
- Check “config.js” file. Feel free to edit it for you needs.
- Run GlobalsDB.
- Start Node application from “run.js” file. (execute “node path/to/app/run.js” in console)
After startup, you have to get the positive result in your console. Then, check localhost if local client was enabled in config.js.
- Server started successfully, but fails when login.
- If there are a message in console
<GlobalsDB Startup Error: GlobalsDB not up (2)> - start GlobalsDB and relaunch application;
- Check if version of cache.node adapter is equal to installed GlobalsDB version. Find adapter in
server/node_modules/globalsDB/cache.node and replace it with appropriate adapter version. Also you might have to download the appropriate node adapter from the official GlobalsDB site for your operating system.
- Server fails to start
- Check previous advices.
- Check config.js file or try to restore default one.
- Check if [default] ports 80 and 57775 are available.
- Check additional advices.
- I can’t just log in
- Check if master password usage turned on in config.js file and enter a correct password.
- Launch server app as a daemon within forever node module.