This application is not supported by InterSystems Corporation. Please be notified that you use it at your own responsibility.
What's new in this version
AngularJS UI for the InterSystems Ensemble Workflow
- Please import (and build) WorkflowAPI project at first.
- Import (and build) all files of this project.
- Create a web-application (eg.
/csp/wf) for UI and set the same values for the "Group by ID" property to this app and the REST App.
- Set authentication method to
Login Page property (eg.
CSP Files Physical Path property to the folder with project files.
restAppName property in
config.json to the name of your REST app.
Tag version: 2017.2.1
Released: 2020-05-14 11:19:09
Tag version: 2017.2
Released: 2019-11-06 14:39:41
- Updated to support new WorkflowAPI
- Now utilises CSP-authentication instead of Basic
IPM installationzpm "install workflow-ui"
Download (Link to the page where a user can download an app)
Tag1, Tag2, Tag3
Please note, that in long description you should mention:
• App's goals and functions
• How to use the app
• If it is open source app - please, provide the installation instructions
Previous value: `https://github.com/intersystems-ru/EnsembleWorkflowUI`
Previous value: `EnsembleWorkflowUI`
Previous value: `https://github.com/intersystems-ru/EnsembleWorkflowUI/archive/master.zip`
Previous value: `Download`
Previous value: `Frameworks`
Previous value: `Ensemble`
Previous value: ``
Previous value: `Checked`
Previous value: `Angular UI for InterSystems Ensemble Workflow`
Previous value: `https://github.com/intersystems-ru/EnsembleWorkflowUI/blob/master/LICENSE`
Previous value: `https://community.intersystems.com/post/ui-ensemble-workflow-angular`