An adapter that enables you to "serialize" and "deserialize" class instances to and from a DynamicObject. It supports array and list properties. See github for more information.
Cache, Ensemble and IRIS DynamicObject adapter
A package of classes that can "serialize" and "deserialize" class instances to and from DynamicObject instances
- "Serialize" any object that extends from the adapter into a DynamicObject.
- "Deserialize" a DynamicObject to an instance of an object that extends the adapter.
- Serialize embedded object references recursively.
- Block the projection of a property.
- Control how arrays are projected. As objects (native) or JSON arrays (jsonarray)
- Populate arrays and lists of serial objects within another object in a songle call.
Import into yout project. Compile the MasterLib.Util.DynamicObject package prior to compiling the classes where it will be used.
See the Examples.DynamicObject package for usage examples.