This application is not supported by InterSystems Corporation. Please be notified that you use it at your own responsibility.
What's new in this version
Cache, Ensemble and IRIS DynamicObject adapter
A package of classes that can "serialize" and "deserialize" class instances to and from DynamicObject instances
- "Serialize" any object that extends from the adapter into a DynamicObject.
- "Deserialize" a DynamicObject to an instance of an object that extends the adapter.
- Serialize embedded object references recursively.
- Block the projection of a property.
- Control how arrays are projected. As objects (native) or JSON arrays (jsonarray)
- Populate arrays and lists of serial objects within another object in a songle call.
Import into yout project. Compile the MasterLib.Util.DynamicObject package prior to compiling the classes where it will be used.
See the Examples.DynamicObject package for usage examples.
Tag version: 1.0.0
Released: 2018-10-09 11:42:36
Works withCachéEnsembleInterSystems IRIS
Download (Link to the page where a user can download an app)
Tag1, Tag2, Tag3
Please note, that in long description you should mention:
• App's goals and functions
• How to use the app
• If it is open source app - please, provide the installation instructions
Previous value: `https://github.com/stefanc82/Cache-DynamicObject-Adapter`
Previous value: `DynamicObject Adapter`
Previous value: `Download`
Previous value: `Solutions`
Previous value: `Caché, Ensemble, InterSystems IRIS`
Previous value: ``
Previous value: `Not checked`
Previous value: `An adapter that enables you to "serialize" and "deserialize" class instances to and from a DynamicObject. It supports array and list properties. See github for more information.`
Previous value: `https://github.com/stefanc82/Cache-DynamicObject-Adapter/blob/master/LICENSE`
Previous image: Not set